- The Team is effective overall?
- Decision-making processes are clear
- Team deals well with conflict
- Members put the welfare of the organization above interests of their own divisions or functions
- CEO provides effective direction for the team.
Monday, October 8, 2007
CEO = Self-Deception
Further evidence is presented in the September Harvard Review... CEO's often think their leadership team is doing better than the senior members of that team. When assessed on the following questions, CEO's reported the team as doing much better than the mean of the other senior members of their team: