- We would have never gotten to know these wonderful, distinguished, and intelligent young women!
- All of us, especially the parents, are going to be more observant of what young minds hear and see.
- Imus had already been evolving... from a drug shock jock to a pretty good interviewer of who's who.. The past week he evolved even more.. all of us can be good people...
- Once again, we learned who we can trust, who will grandstand, who really matters.
- Just like our momma taught us, we were reminded that it is not just what you do, but who your associate with.
- Many of us had conversations in the office and learned from each other. New knowledge was gained, everyone had a chance to learn about themselves.
- Despite the crisis, people turned out to donate to Imus sponsored charities last week.
- No one ended up on higher ground, except those wonderful young women.. everyone else (on both sides of the issue) got a wake up call that we are all guilty of not doing enough.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Eight Positives that emerged from Imus
Now that the dust has settled on the Imus mess. I think it might be safe to actually try a positive post.. Here are the eight positives that came out of the situation: